Monday, December 18, 2006






We had an awesome weekend in Columbia, South Carolina for my friend Susan's wedding. Though our whole group of Rhodes friends couldn't be there, it was such a gift to be with people we are totally comfortable with and enjoy so much. It really was SO much fun from start to finish. It was also one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever been to! The service was incredible and talk about an entrance--the bagpipes were amazing. We are so thrilled that Suz and John are married now and it was so great to be a part of the celebration.

I ended up not taking many pictures at all and absolutely no pictures that were remotely creative. Their photographer looked like she more than had it covered! Here are a few of my favorites none the less (I think Ashley took all these!). I hope that you enjoy them, particularly the one of the crazy guy behind Corey and me!

No comments: