Thursday, March 29, 2007

where the wild things are...



Fischer is all boy--he spent the afternoon either down in the dirt himself or talking about his favorite thing: dirt bikes. Who knew that a 4-year-old could have a favorite dirt biker (or that such professionals even existed)? One look at these pictures and you will be able to see the sweet sweet love between Fischer and his mama. It was really fun for me to see the way that they make each other laugh. One thing about them that I especially loved is that they can quote Where the Wild Things Are back and forth, just one line after another. That is extra special to me because that has long been one of my mom's favorite books to quote to my brother and me. Just hearing Fischer and his mom tell the story of Max and his mischief brought back sweet memories. If it's been awhile since you've read it, it is worth going back.

No comments: