Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Dreschers are one of my all-time favorite families. We joined their LIFE group (our church's version of small groups) just as soon as we started going to Oak Mountain, while we were still dating and not even engaged. I immediately fell in love with their oldest (and at the time, only) child, Will, who is just the cutest, coolest kid ever. Since we have known the Dreschers, they have added Zach and Carly to the family. Char let me photograph the boys right when I first started trying to really do this whole photography thing and she was really nice even though the pictures were horrible. They have always been a real support to me. The sad news is that they are moving... and all the way to TEXAS! We will really miss them. I am really going to miss watching their kiddos grow up. Anyway, this slideshow has special significance for me in light of their leaving...I hope you enjoy the pictures.

No comments: