Tuesday, April 10, 2007

wondering...

The flowers at the gardens could not be prettier than they are right now. I love to watch the way things change with the season. There is something new blooming every day. Annabelle is an absolute doll and I loved photographing her last week. And how cool is her name? Her smile makes me smile.
On a more random note, I really like to post on my blog. It sometimes has to come pretty far down on my list of things to do but I still enjoy making the updates and sharing my latest experiences. If you are someone who visits my blog, I would love to know it. I would love any feedback that anyone has and always welcome any comments! It helps me to feel like I'm not alone out here during my hours behind the computer screen...

5 comments:

Andy, Kelly, and Myles said...

you're not alone, erin! i'm always checking to see what you've added...i can tell you've been really busy. i really like the new logo on the pictures : )

erin nolen said...

thanks, kel!

Julie said...

I love love love looking at your pictures...you have photographed several couples I know from Montevallo, and being somewhat of an amateur photographer myself, your photos really inspire me...I love how you always capture the spirit of the person/people you photograph.

chershbine said...

Erin, I check your blog at least once a week. I love looking at your work. you are very talented, and your love for children is evident in your work. I do not usually comment but know that I am always looking, it is fun to look at all the creative ways you photograph, even if they are not of your favorite neice, everytime. We love you!

Unknown said...

Ever since I looked into your photography to see if I wanted you to photograph my wedding, I have been visiting your blog to see the new slide shows. Your work is amazing and I feel so blessed to have you capture this time in my life. Everyone that has seen the slide show from my engagement pictures talks about how talented you are! God has truly given you a gift!