Friday, June 01, 2007

brothers...


I love my little brother. Really, he is not that little (he's been taller than me for longer than I can remember now) and it's still hard for me to believe that he's actually a grown-up with a real job and a (super cool) wife. He can make me laugh harder than just about anyone in the whole world but he also thinks deeply about things and loves great music and movies and books. And also mountains. He loves the mountains and I always like that in someone. All that being said, I really love the relationship between a brother and a sister. I get to see that relationship with children a lot but it was really fun to get to photograph Meagan and Matt a few weeks ago. They had the sweet idea to surprise their mom with a photo shoot for Mother's Day. We had fun exploring the city and trying to make it not look like an engagement session!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erin,
This is the mom of Matt and Meagan and this was the best Mother's Day present ever! You got some great shots, especially of a son that doesn't like to have his picture taken! Thank you!
Belinda Lacey