Monday, June 18, 2007

joy x4...

I am WAY behind on posting all of the sessions of the last few weeks but here is one of my recent favorites. Photographing this family was an absolute delight. Over the short amount of time we were together, I felt like I really got to observe each of them and the unique and irreplacable role each child plays in their family. I hope that I will get to know them better in the coming months. Mary Catherine, the mom, is actually on a mission trip right now with our church. Hearing her story and the way she has stepped out in faith to serve and be away from her family for these days was an added gift to me from the day. Enjoy the Godfreys! I hope you can see their joy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pics of the Godfreys!! Makes me miss HOME!!! LOVE TO ALL!! CHAR

Anonymous said...

oh, WOW! i LOVE this show....it's so beautiful--every shot. my favorite is the one of their son crawling toward you with the girls in the background.

Anonymous said...

oops...that comment was made by me... keely

Anonymous said...

These pictures are beautiful! They are such a wonderful family and you really captured their personalities well. My favorite is the same as Keely's. :)