Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It's funny how I also photographed Claire and Anna Claire on successive days the same week that I took Grayson and Caroline's pictures. They are just about the same age, too, and are both so much fun. They both were pretty shy at first and it took awhile before they warmed up to me but they were both all smiles by the end. I love the process of watching kids relax into their natural selves over the course of a session.


Claire's mom requested the song for her slideshow and it has become one I've loved using in recent shows. I get a lot of questions about the songs that I use and how I choose them for shows. I really love using songs that are a little bit different and may not be ones you hear everyday...incorporating music in an original way has always been one of my favorite parts of what I do. There are lots of times when I will finish a show with everything except for the music...sometimes you've just got to sleep on that kind of thing! All that to say, thanks to Claire's mommy for the newest addition to the song library!

No comments: