Monday, August 06, 2007


A few months ago I started a post saying that some photo shoots are easier than others...and that there was more to come on that later. The funny thing about that is that apparently I wrote that post soon after--maybe even the day of--my session with the Duncans. I didn't think anything about it but Mandy, the mom, immediately assumed I was referring to her girls as the more difficult shoots that I have sometimes. I felt awful! For one thing, her girls weren't hard to photograph at all and were sweet and agreeable the whole time. Having your picture taken is just a hard thing for kids and all things considered--especially my 100 degree troopers the past two weeks--I could not ask for more from the children I photograph.

1 comment:

Hershbine Family said...

what a sweet family... even if I am a little biased by friendship... I think that my favorite is the last one with everyone walking away and Sarah looking behind, it is almost like she is saying "Are we leaving that lady with the camera?" LOL!! too cute.