Monday, September 03, 2007

another rainy day...


Well, we are back home from Atlanta and trying to get back into the swing of things. There is lots to get caught up on. I know I have been saying for weeks how behind that I am on posting but I guess that is just how things are going to be for right now. I decided to switch things up a little bit and post a session from just last week. Kendall and Drew were an absolute joy to photograph, especially considering that over half of our session was in the rain and done in lightning speed. I LOVE all of their expressions...I hope their sweetness comes across in these pictures!
P.S. Baby Salem is recovering very well. She got to go home (well, home to the hotel) last night and is doing better and better! Thank you for praying and I can't believe some of you even posted on their website...that was a gift to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What adorable children! and I love the way you catch them examining sticks and pinecones and rocks and stuff--it's priceless to see kids being kids--OUTSIDE! Great photos as usual.