Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Thanks to those of you who sent encouraging emails after my spontaneous blog post last night. I am excited about posting some of the recent shows. Here are two (since it is Tuesday, after all!)..

Little Michael is one of a kind. He approached our whole session with the expression in this picture...intent and trying to take it all in. He was a little stingy with his smiles but it was still clear to me that this is one content little boy. I wish that I had been able to capture his walk--I have never seen anything cuter.


And speaking of happy little boys, Wyatt was full of smiles during our entire session. I chose this picture because I love it so you will have to watch the show to see his all of his grins. Also, his mom brought this awesome chair for the pictures. I love it!

No comments: