Thursday, October 11, 2007

falling...


I guess today is a good day to post about change. It feels like fall outside. During my shoot this afternoon, I promise that you could feel a tangible energy in the air.
Today is one of those scary days for me. Sometimes I think maybe I shouldn't post this on my photography blog--that maybe I should just always act like I've got it all together and I'm moving through each day with the greatest of calm and ease. (I know that makes those of you who know me and my freak-outs want to laugh out loud.) Is it unprofessional to tell people that sometimes I feel like I'm going to throw up? I am excited to say that there are changes coming and that I am excited to finally be able to think about executing ideas that have been circling around my head for the last couple of years. I am excited to see how life will continue to unfold. If you had asked me even two years ago what I thought life would look like today, I have no idea what I would have said. But I am pretty sure that I would not have dreamed that it could have looked like this.

2 comments:

Journada said...

i love your honesty. and your freak-outs. and your hope for the future.
keely

Anonymous said...

I think anytime we feel absolutely drowned in blessings it scares us a little. Your passion is taking pictues--and you GET to? Don't be scared--there's a reason you have the gift you have and it's okay to delight in using it!
I love the costume shoots--great idea!