Tuesday, October 02, 2007

it's beginning to look a lot like...


So, at very long last, here are the rest of the Christmas cards! I got my Southern Living Christmas edition in the mail today so I guess that makes it officially time. (It is, after all, the second day of October.) I really like these cards a lot and hope that you will, too. This will be my first year to offer Christmas cards but I am really excited about the possibilities. The prices for the cards are listed alongside the second group of cards above. As I offered last year, it is also possible to purchase a file from your session if you would like to have your cards printed somewhere else. Please contact me with any questions or more detailed information! I would love to know what you think! (By the way, the pictures do not have to be in black and white on the cards.)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

erin, i love these!!! so very creative, i'm really impressed with your design skills!!