Sunday, October 21, 2007

Wow. I can't believe I went a whole week without posting. It's been a busy few days!


I love this season. I have had so much fun lately getting to see familiar faces and meet new ones. I have loved trying out some new places for pictures and have been in disbelief that the sky and the leaves can really be this beautiful. I am going to try (I feel like I am always saying this!) to be faithful in updating the blog from here on out.


If you want to schedule a fall session and/or pictures for Christmas cards, there are still sessions available. As long as your shoot is done by the week of Thanksgiving (and maybe the week after if you ask nicely!), you can still get pictures in time for Christmas. That leaves several more weeks for you to schedule. Also, I will be doing several sessions the day before Thanksgiving for those of you who will be in town and have school-aged kids who will be out that day.

Here is a shoot that I love from last month. Gabrielle was SO much fun to photograph. When we arrived, her mom was sure that Gabrielle would not enjoy an afternoon of playing barefoot outside. At first, it seemed that her mama was right. However--to her daddy's delight--it was not long before Gabrielle realized that she LOVED playing outside and spent the whole session running around and exploring all that there was to see and do. Also, I have to say that the highlight of this session was the incredibly entertaining rendition of 'Twist and Shout' that her mom, dad and aunt performed behind the lens in their attempt to get some priceless smiles. I think mostly Gabrielle just looked at them like they were crazy but I can tell you for sure that they kept me laughing! It was awesome to see the way they adore this little girl and not hard to see why.

4 comments:

Hershbine Family said...

for some reason I can not view this slide show... this little girl is so cute!!! let me know if it is just me or if others are having the same issue.

Anonymous said...

she is gorgeous...i love those sweet little dresses on her. i especially love the shot of her walking in front of the wall with her flowered dress on.

keely

Hershbine Family said...

Finally got it to work... i guess it was just my computer. What a precious little girl. I agree with Keely, I love the shot of her walking in front of the wall with her flowered dress on. I went to post this blog and read her comment... must really be a great shot if both of us really like it! :0)

Anonymous said...

hey .. i love this little girl .. she is soo precious and has the cutest facial expressions .. wow ..how cute is this family!