Thursday, November 01, 2007

finally!

**I have added numbers to go with each sample to help with identifying the card when ordering!***

Here are the last Christmas card samples! I am also including the other samples at the bottom of this post. I know I have been promising more comprehensive information on how to choose and order so here it is...

All of the card choices are now in a gallery that you can use to see them in detail. You will be able to see them individually this way. If you have had a session recently or have one coming up before Christmas, I will email this link to you with your gallery link. If you are a current client and have had a session in the past few months that you would like to use for a Christmas card, email me and I will send the link to you. If you are not a current client but are still interested in viewing the options, drop me an email as well. There are still some sessions available in time to have Christmas pictures made. Please call or email me with any questions!

Just to confirm, here are the prices.

25 cards...$50
50 cards...$100
75 cards...$125
100 cards...$150
All prices include 5x7 flat cards and envelopes.


First, the new ones...





1 comment:

Jessica said...

WOW, these are amazing. LOVE THEM.