Tuesday, January 29, 2008

five...


People ask me all the time about how I got started in photography. There are a lot of answers to that question, some more reflective than others. If you want a short answer among all of the longer ones, see the pictures below. A frequent visitor on the blog, this is our niece Alex. She is smart and sweet and funny and kind and sassy as can be. I adore her. I started taking pictures of her the day that she was born and pretty much haven't stopped since. Here are the pictures we took when she was turning five a few months ago.



4 comments:

Hershbine Family said...

Thanks for posting these!! I love them... I have been sharing the slideshow with everyone! I love them all but a couple of the silly faced ones are my favorite... that shows her true personality, (and one of them kinda reminds me of Corey) especially the way she was acting that day...OH and she has reminded me, she had to go to the potty REALLY bad that day... and NOTHING was open!

Hershbine Family said...

Wait!! I just reread what I wrote and it sounds like I did not like the silly faced ones.... and I REALLY do!! Just depends how you read it I guess!

Anonymous said...

These were absolutely precious. It does help to have a cutie to get the juices flowing though. These reminded me of her mom when she was about that age and I could have eaten her up. It's scary how much you can love them isn't it. It shows in your pictures Erin. Keep up the GREAT work. See ya in a few days! Well I have forgotten my password but this is Rhonda.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this shoot...Alex is such a cutie! From the little I know of her (and love), you have totally captured her spunk!

keely