Wednesday, February 06, 2008


I realize that it has been forever since I've posted a wedding. As we are on the eve of tomorrow's cruise wedding (our second wedding this week!), I thought it would be fitting to leave you with these. Our fall was filled with some truly beautiful wedding days and I am looking forward to posting more of them in the next few weeks. For now, meet Carrie and Zac. They were a picture perfect couple marrying on the most idyllic of October days. Getting to know them and see their love for one another was such a gift to Corey and me!

2 comments:

John and Amanda said...

Erin (and Corey)- AMAZING! John was looking over my shoulder commenting how some looked like they should be in magazines! You have such an eye for this and it is truely a God given tallent! I love how you are sure to capture all the little details... those are the things that bride will treasure! Love, Amanda

Megan Shirley said...

Erin,
You make me want to get married all over again (to the same guy of course!) just so you could take the pictures. I'm jealous of your brides. What a gift. Hope you had a wonderful time on your cruise!