Monday, April 14, 2008

growing...

You might remember these sweet girls from a session we did before Christmas. Their little sister arrived a few weeks ago and I was so excited to get to meet the newest addition to the family. I love this picture of the girls with Kayden. Really and truly, they are two of the sweetest and most joyful girls I have ever photographed. After we did some shots with them outside, they played upstairs together; throughout the shoot, we could hear them laughing and enjoying one another. Being in their home was a blessing to me. I am looking forward to seeing these sisters grow up alongside one another.


Speaking of growing families, I haven't updated in a while about our adoption. There is really no news to report other than that we are still waiting. I don't know why I'm surprised but I always am by how supported and encouraged we've been by people we know and don't know. We are so grateful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! You did a great job as usual Erin.