Sunday, April 06, 2008

wisteria and wanderings

I know I've been heavy on the wedding and engagement posts lately but trust me, there are a lot of kiddo shoots to come this week. I just finished this show and couldn't stand not posting a little sneak peek on here. I had the best time wandering around Montevallo with Jenna and Garrett last week. They are just so cute and totally in love. I do have to say that the highlight of the shoot for me was hearing all of Garrett's fun facts about the university from his days as a campus tour guide. I was also psyched that the wisteria was blooming in front of one of the dorms...I still can't believe that actually happened! We can't wait for their wedding this summer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey
wow. i love these pics. i went to the university of montevallo and love this little town. i saw you got some pics outside of main hall. that is where i lived for 3 years ..

erin

Anonymous said...

Jenna and Garrett I love the pictures. We can't wait until you are "Mr. & Mrs." Love, Mom (Nan)

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhhh! pretty! i love the one's in the doorway! awesome!

Anonymous said...

aaww Garrett your such a tour guide BUIB