Monday, May 19, 2008

any takers?

Maybe it's the upcoming vacation but I'm feeling like this week's not QUITE crazy enough. It's also the last week of school which means summer is almost here!!! And even though I'm not IN school and that really doesn't affect me at all, I still love summer and can never shake that anticipation when it's right on the brink.

And so, in honor of these things, I thought I'd offer not one but TWO discounted photo sessions this week. If you want a $50 session, send me an email or post a comment on the blog. It will be first come, first served. Sessions have to be this week...I can fit people in at some point pretty much any day so let me know what day and time might work for you!
Also, we had thought we'd be out of town shooting on Friday but it looks like that will be in June instead. I was thinking of offering sessions at the gardens instead since I have that day open. It would be the regular sitting fee but I'm thinking of throwing in a free 5x7 since it's such late notice. I'm telling you, summer makes me do crazy things...

1 comment:

Michelle and Jeremy said...

What a great deal! I wish I could take you up on it.