Tuesday, June 24, 2008

rosie's

My Huntsville friends are a creative bunch. When Michelle told me that she wanted to take the girls' pictures at their favorite restaurant, I was so excited but also a little bit nervous since I had no idea where it was or what it looked like. I love taking pictures at new places so I was ready for the challenge. Turns out it was one of my favorite places that I've ever shot and the girls--as usual--could not have been cuter. We had a great time and I love the way the pictures turned out. Enjoy their slideshow!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

first, these are beautiful. second, my cousins live in huntsville and are obsessed with rosies so i had to laugh when i saw that someone else loves it enough to get their pictures made there! my cousins will love to hear about that!

erin nolen said...

we had another shoot that day so i was so sad that i didn't get to eat there. apparently, it is the place to go in huntsville! and it really is so cute!

Anonymous said...

haha, i've been there and it is pretty good. you should go the next time you're up that way. there's also a "little rosies" which i think is pretty funny.

Mis said...

hey erin--those are so pretty. i love those tiles in the background..

Anonymous said...

Cool place, precious girls, beautiful family! I love the textures of your pictures--there's always so much to look at in them. Great job as always!