Friday, September 19, 2008

exciting news!


Well, after what seemed like forever, we got the call on Wednesday afternoon that my sweet sister-in-law was in labor! We packed up the car within the hour and headed out of town to be there for the big event. Baby Myles, however, took his time and did not appear until after 22 hours of labor! Kelly was incredible, so strong and brave. And my little brother was amazing. It is an unbelievable experience to see them being parents. And really, how cool is it that Grayben and Myles are just three months apart? I never had cousins who were close to my age and I am so thankful that they will be so close. We are truly overwhelmed with gratitude.

3 comments:

Journada said...

Hooray for baby Myles! Congratulations to all of you on this precious gift.

love,
keely

Megan said...

Um, she looks amazing for having just been through 22 hours of labor. Must be in her genes because that just isn't normal!

Anonymous said...

oh...how exciting! Cousins are awesome! It has been so much fun watching my boys grow up with cousins...there is a special bond between them, even though they live so far away from each other.
-Leah