Tuesday, October 28, 2008

jennifer and joseph: engaged!

It is Christmas card season and that means lots and lots of family sessions. I love that. But I also really love engagement sessions! We are booking so many weddings for 2009 and it is so great to start getting to know all of our amazing brides and grooms for the upcoming season. Jennifer and Joseph are getting married next June and I am already looking forward to their wedding. It was so much fun to hear their story of how they met--and then met again--and fell in love. They have such a sweet comfort with one another. Also, I have been waiting for the perfect shoot to use this song that I love. This was definitely the one. Enjoy their slideshow here!











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being the best ever Erin! We love the pictures :)
-Jennifer

Anonymous said...

What an adorable couple! and I love the setting of these photos. It made me happy just to look at them!

Anonymous said...

Cute couple, Love the feet shot, and the series is adorable! -jamie

craftylilmomma - Jen said...

Gorgeous location!