Sunday, November 02, 2008

checking in...

Well, as usual I managed to eat way too much candy without doing any trick-or-treating personally. Luckily the older brother of the one trick-or-treater that came to our house took all of the Reese's cups out of our candy bowl so I don't have to worry about that this week. Just the banana Laffy Taffy. Things continue to be crazy around here but it's also really fun in the midst of the craziness. I am looking so forward to the holidays coming up and am so so happy that the season is upon us! I'll be updating the blog this week as much as I can...there is so much to post. Weddings from the summer that still haven't been posted as well as so many fun kids and families that I can't wait to share. We really have the best job ever.

And just to kick off the week, I found this picture on my desktop and thought I'd post it because it makes me laugh. This is a shot from the super impromptu maternity shoot I did of Andy and Kelly in September before baby arrived the next week. Though Andy's smile looks like he knows, they really had no idea that their photo session was being crashed by a certain sweet baby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sooo cute! Peek a boo Grayben!

Anonymous said...

he is the cutest! i just want to kiss his sweet face.

keely

Andy, Kelly, and Myles said...

sneaky little grayben! i just wish he was wearing his ghost onesie for this one.

kelly