Saturday, December 27, 2008

a quick post...

Happy New Year, friends! I have been thinking a lot about my absence from the blog and how the longer that I go, the harder that it seems to jump back in. The truth is that I have so much to say and so much to post that it continues to feel a little overwhelming. I think it is safe to say that we made it through the busiest season of the year! It feels good to be in a quieter season and be able to take some time to enjoy our precious boy as he is quickly changing before our very eyes. We had a wonderful time celebrating this season of love and grace with our families and had the privilege of understanding the birth of Jesus with new eyes this year. I have so much that I want to post of Grayben from the last few months not to mention so many wonderful weddings and portrait sessions. We're hoping for some mega-posts soon to try to catch up on the fabulous year that was 2008. We are truly overwhelmed with God's goodness to us.

I took these pictures back in the summer but loved everything about this shoot. This family holds a special place in our hearts and I am so glad it worked out to do some family pictures for them!





1 comment:

scbphotography said...

so cute! you can capture such life. i love that about your photos. and, these kids are so cute!