Sunday, January 25, 2009

welcome, baby sam!

When Corey and I first met over ten years ago (crazy!), one of the first people I heard about was his best friend and next door neighbor, Stokes. In some ways, the two of them could not be more different but in others, they are EXACTLY the same. Connie and Stokes started dating soon after we did and married just a couple of months before us. Their journey to parenthood started a little earlier than ours and for this, we have been so grateful. We have so much to learn and their wisdom is priceless to us. An added blessing for us (and them) is that their newest son, Sam, is just months younger than Grayben. We are so excited about having boys close to the same age! I was so excited that they let me come over to take some pictures of sweet baby Sam.





2 comments:

chandler said...

I'm a huge fan of this set, for obvious reasons.

Anonymous said...

Precious, just precious. Melissa Clark referred me to you, and I recently emailed you regarding my daughter's birthday. I would love to speak to you about her 2 year old portraits. Feel free to email me at jlbyarbrogh@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!

Lindsay Yarbrough