Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Allison and Matt

It was a cold but brilliant December day. The kind that deceives you when you look out the window. The kind that makes us a little nervous about how excited a wedding party is going to be about outside pictures. Oh, and it also happened to be the day of the SEC championship game. If you live anywhere remotely close to where we do, you know that you do not mess around with game days.

With all of that being said, I have got to say that we could not have asked for any more from the wonderful Allison and Matt, their fabulous wedding party, and their sweet sweet families. There is nothing that makes our job more worthwhile than leaving a wedding and feeling like people have truly given us the honor of stepping into their lives.


We were so excited to find this super cool site just down the street from the church!




The groomsmen totally rocked these shoes.
Classic. Every time I book a wedding for a fall wedding in the south, I know we are pretty much guaranteed to get this shot. Though we are not always as fortunate to get expressions like these!
Need I tell you that these two are C R A Z Y about each other?

This ceremony was one of the most intimate that we have photographed. We do this week after week and yet the gravity of two people committing their lives to one another never grows mundane to me. Thank you, Matt and Allison, for the honor of photographing your wedding day! And happy almost 2-month anniversary!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that minister is a friend of ours, Scott Slayton. Funny. Great pictures Erin! I know you don't do this blog to get silly comments from me but I truly love to look at your photo's. I recommend you to anyone I can. The pictures of the Skellie's are GREAT!!

Mandy Cole said...

Hey Erin! I used to baby sit Matt when I was a teenager! I went to school with both Allison and Matt! Small world...

Mandy