Thursday, February 19, 2009

looking ahead...

*Just to be clear--these are my only weekend dates for now! I will continue to offer shoots in the week usually on Monday or Tuesday mornings, Thursday and Friday afternoons. I can often offer other spots during the week depending on my schedule!

The perpetual boy who cried wolf has turned into me: the girl who cried blog posts. We have been busy but who isn't? I do think that I am probably burning a few extra calories these days by chasing an extremely busy little baby all over the place. He is on the move and loving it! As much as I wish I could slow these sweet days down, I know that I cannot. In honor of looking ahead, I've been thinking about spring sessions. With weddings, I have so few Saturdays available for portrait sessions. I wanted to go ahead and let you know these Saturdays that I will be shooting sessions all day! They are already filling up so let me know if you want one!

Birmingham--March 28 and May 9 (I may add others but this is it for now)
Memphis--April 11
Nashville--March 12-14
Huntsville--TBA

No comments: