Sunday, June 10, 2007

henry...


Henry's mom and dad were two of the first people Corey and I met when we started going to our church five years ago. We met them in the newcomer's Sunday school class and have enjoyed knowing them ever since. It is really fun to watch our friends transition from couples to families and I loved getting to spend the time photographing Henry. I always feel like I get to know not only my friends but also their kids in new ways through the experience. I am really thankful for the opportunity and hope that I captured Henry and where he is (pacifier, animal crackers, occasional tears and all...) at this sweet time of their lives.

1 comment:

sara5639 said...

Hey Erin,
We love the pictures and loved our session with you! I really enjoyed walking and talking through the gardens. Thank you for being so at ease with Henry and letting him be himself at 12 months. You really helped the nervous mom in me relax too. Great job and thank you!