Saturday, August 18, 2007

beautiful day...

I have taken a lot of pictures at the Hampton Cove waterfall in Huntsville in the last couple of years. It is a beautiful place for pictures no matter what time of the year you're there. But when I was in town for a session there last month, it was prettier than I have ever seen it. It was just one of those afternoons when the light and the scenery and the subjects are almost too much for me to believe. I love what I do! These two boys are full of so much life and energy and it really was my joy to get to photograph them. Enjoy the Hales!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so beautiful! what a perfect setting. the boys look adorable!
keely

Anonymous said...

oh this is just precious. all the colors..these little boys just are soo cute and they made me smile...