Tuesday, August 21, 2007

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

A couple of weeks ago I sent out an email to all of my previous erin nolen photography clients (and people who had recently inquired) about the upcoming fall and Christmas card seasons. I wanted them to be the first to know about the awesome Christmas cards we are going to be offering this year as well as give them a chance to book for fall sessions. I offered a $25 off special for the first five people to schedule a weekday session for any time from now until November 20 (the last day to schedule pictures in time for Christmas). The response was awesome!

I thought that I would go ahead and post on the blog about fall sessions. I have very few weekend dates still available so if you are thinking that you would like to set up a fall/Christmas session on a weekend, please contact me as soon as you can!

I have decided to offer the same special to NEW customers! The first five NEW customers who contact me to set up a session on a weekday from now until November 20 will get $25 off of their order or sitting fee. The only catch is that the session has to be on a weekday.

I will be posting the Christmas card samples early next week so be looking for them! I can't wait to get started on them. Also, we will now be doing baby announcements! So much exciting stuff I can hardly stand it. For those of you who know me, I know that sounds like I am being sarcastic. But I'm not. Really, I am more excited about these cards and announcements than I probably should be...you can ask Keely. I made her help me decide and it took a LONG time.

And last but so far from least, and speaking of Keely, here is a slideshow that I did of baby Salem from pictures we took last April. There are lots more to come of sweet Salem and I can't wait to share them.ps...this is one of my favorite pictures ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so wonderful and I just marvel at this beautiful little family that God made. You can just see how all three of them completely delight in each other. Glorious photos!

Stephanie Drew said...

please let us know when the christmas card samples are up!!!