Monday, August 13, 2007

radiant...

I was so excited when Stacy and Rick asked us to photograph their wedding. They are friends of ours and it is always a gift to be given such an honor. I was even more excited when they told me where their wedding was going to be. I have always loved the church where they were married and always said that we would have had our wedding there if we had gotten married in Birmingham. I guess photographing Rick and Stacy's wedding helped me to vicariously experience a wedding there! It was truly a perfectly beautiful day from start to finish. Stacy was a radiant bride and her groom could not take his eyes off of her. I know that this part of their story is just beginning and that there are great things in store for them as a married couple.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

The photos are beautiful! Thanks for spending the day with our family, it meant the world to us.

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful couple... i just loved looking at these pictures and loved the music in the slideshow as well...

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the pictures! You captured their personalities, love, and happiness so completely. Thank you Erin for making the memories for a life time so perfect. What a talent you have. You did a wonderful job on both of my girls weddings. I can't thank you enough!
Cyndi Smith - Proud mom