Thursday, August 09, 2007

new friends...


One of the best parts about this whole photography gig is the people that you get to meet. It's even better when you get to meet people that you should already know...like people who not only live in the same itty-bitty town as you but who also happen to go to the same church as you. All that to say I really loved getting to meet Ryan's mom and daddy on the day we did his pictures. I love love love the pictures from this session which is the main reason why I couldn't pick just one to post and decided to post all three. I could tell you how precious he is but really, you just have to look at the pictures to see that.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

This little guy looks like he cannot WAIT for his next adventure--his eyes just sparkle with excitement and joy! What a precious little family. Love the song too--perfect as always.

Hershbine Family said...

I absolutely love this one... Ryan is precious, and you picked one of my favorite lullabyes. I want a little boy just to be able to sing that song... even tried my songwriting talents to change the words to apply to a girl for Alex... guess what? I dont have my brothers talent for that. love the slideshow.