Tuesday, November 13, 2007

a little bit of color...



It's time for a little color on this blog! The trees have just been glorious lately and the sky seems bluer against all these reds and oranges. Jake was so much fun to photograph and the setting could not have been more perfect. I loved his curiosity and watching him explore his world. One of my favorite things was watching him collect leaves and acorns and then asking him mom to hold his "discoveries." What a great word to describe such treasures. I know that Jake is treasured by his mama and daddy and it is easy to see why.



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This little man is beautiful - and so is your work on this slideshow. I know his mom must be very pleased with the results. I would be!!!

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

sorry, the "comment deleted by author" bit was mine. i guess i just can't find the right words to tell you how stunning these photos are! love everything about them.

Anonymous said...

i love these pictures! the color is amazing. what an adorable little boy in his fun hats. they really are so beautiful, erin!

keely

Anonymous said...

LOVE THESE!! Everything about this slide show is terrific! What a precious child and beautiful setting. You're amazing!!!!

pawpaw said...

these are the best pictures i have ever seen. signed jakes paw/paw

Stephanie Drew said...

where is your booking info? i can't seem to find it on your site?

erin nolen said...

It is on my website:
erinnolenphotography dot com.

If you still can't find it, give me a call at 919-1897!

Julie Payne said...

Erin,
Just a note to say that I personally think you are the BEST!!! And thank you for the time you spent with Rebekah and Seth today. I know you will NEVER forget them!!! lol Just thankful you have a sense of humor! :)
Rebekah's mom
Oh yeah, I know what you mean about comments! I have 4 blogs!

Anonymous said...

Erin: I LOVED the pictures of Seth and Rebekah! I cried like a baby when I saw them. Just beautiful! Thank you so much for your PATIENCE with the big kids!
Seth's mom~Lou Cinda

Gunter3 said...

This are incredible!!! I know the parents are sooo happy with them. Jason, my husband, said you should be a photographer for Pottery Barn or something because they are so good! :.)Love the Christmas cards we got!