Monday, November 12, 2007

checking in...

Yay for 3 blog comments! I know all of you blog writers would agree...it is so exciting to get comments. I keep trying to think of ways I can entice people to leave comments without sounding pathetic. I haven't come up with it yet...(see?)
But anyway, thanks for the comments.

I am excited to say that I am posting from our new house! After many very frustrating hours on the phone and with the service people, my incredibly capable husband has us up and running. We are both sitting in what will be our office surrounded by boxes, photography equipement, and haphazard furniture hard at work. Feels like home already. Probably my photography blog is not the place but I would be remiss in not thanking all of the tons of people who helped us move over the weekend. Our friends were unbelievably kind to spend their Saturday working for us and there are truly no words to thank Corey's family for all they have done (and are continuing to do) to help us. Anyone who has been here knows that we truly could not have done it without them.

I wanted to post another show for tonight. Not that my two posts in one day is a sign of things to come...

I actually don't even still have the pictures from these shoots on my computer since they were so long ago (don't worry, they're backed up in several places) so you'll just have to watch the shows!

The Ross Family
The McClellan Family

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Erin. We're about to order another bundle of pics of Lily. If you weren't so good, we might could save a few bucks! Your new house is way cool. Corey has done a tremendous job. I hope you guys have lots of memorable years there. Sorry the office furniture was just plopped down after we got finished.

erin nolen said...

whatever, dj! don't feel bad about the office furniture. we are just so grateful for all of the help. we can't wait to start having our friends over here for dinner!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are enjoying your new home! We are so excited for you guys. New home, growing business and an expanding family...wow, what an awesome time in your lives! We love you.

melissa said...

hey erin! we just want everyone to know we have been using erin for several years now. we refuse to go anywhere else. not only does erin capture the sweet spirit and exact personalities of our girls but she makes the whole experience stress free and fun! the girls love to see her and she naturally brings out their giggles and sweet smiles. erin is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outsied and her talent far exceeds any other photographer i have ever worked with. erin i can't wait until our next session we love you!