Tuesday, November 06, 2007

MIA: daylight

So many fun shots from this shoot. Maggie is so full of life and joy and energy. We had a great time hanging out in downtown Helena. Which is, as the new banners proudly say, the #1 city to live in in Alabama. However, we are moving on Saturday (actually I am not because I will be out of town taking pictures). I feel like the craziness of our life right now has helped me to sort of disassociate from all the emotions that I have from leaving our house and our town. I don't know if that's good or bad but it's getting me through right now! I would say our house is about 20% packed at this point. Not too bad for only having 3 more days left...is it? Anyway, enjoy sweet Maggie and all of the sights of our pretty little town. I'm still claiming it for one more week...





There is definitely more to say and much more to post...but not nearly enough hours in the day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

precious pictures! i can't get the link to work, though. of course, it might be my computer.

keely

erin nolen said...

it should work now! sorry about that...

Gunter3 said...

Maggie loves that she is on your blog!! I hope you aren't moving out of town!?!

Maggies Mom

Anonymous said...

i guess today might be moving day! best wishes for your new house and this new phase of your life.

amanda