Monday, December 17, 2007

farewell to fall...


So, I got home last night from a really fun weekend in Memphis. It seems like the last of the leaves fell off while I was gone--it looks so wintry outside! I guess that's in perfect time. Here is another session from fall...The Fullenwider boys were so much fun to photograph. The day of their shoot was one of the most glorious fall days I have ever seen. The light was perfect, the reflection of the leaves in the water was unbelievable. Not to mention that the boys were perfectly behaved! I don't think I could ask for more in a shoot...

Also, stay tuned for some weddings from this fall that I am excited to post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How in the WORLD did you get these 3 precious (obviously active) boys to look at you at the same time...in so many shots? These are beautiful pictures of the 3 of them!