Tuesday, December 18, 2007


Some of you faithful blog readers may remember seeing sweet Sophia early last spring when she was not even a year old. You might also recognize her from the cameo appearance she made as the cutest pumpkin in town back in October. She is the daughter of our friends Brian and Grace. We are so thankful to know them and their story as we are on our own journey toward our family. Sophie is an absolute delight and the best part is...she totally knows it! This was another one of those photo shoots where I wished I had a video camera to capture the parents and grandparents behind me singing, clapping, waving puppets, whatever it took to earn some of these priceless smiles. (I am pretty sure Sophie would have given the smiles anyway...I think she just wanted to see just how silly she could get them to be!)

No comments: