Wednesday, December 19, 2007

halfway there...



I love this picture. This was a fabulous session in the middle of another fabulous day in Huntsville last month. I have tons of pictures to post from this day. For now, enjoy the Engles.

The Christmas craziness is upon us. For this craziness I am actually referring to the craziness that is the pile of wrapping paper and gifts sitting on my living room floor. Apparently the photography craziness has translated itself to mean that I am really behind with the rest of life... as in I wrapped my first gift yesterday. I also went to the grocery store for the first real time since well...I can't remember the last time. (I happen to be one of those people who actually likes to go to the grocery store. I have missed it.)

2 comments:

Hershbine Family said...

You wanna do my grocery shopping??? I despise it!! I will trade you gift wrapping for grocery shopping??? ... what do ya say???
Anyway... cute, cute, pictures, once again!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures--these two remind me of a big sister and little brother that I once knew . . .great shots, great backgrounds, and cutest kids ever!