Saturday, January 12, 2008







These are some engagement pictures we did downtown a couple of weeks ago. We have been trying to get these done since their engagement last year and were lucky enough to have this beautiful New Year's eve day when we were all free and in the same city. This was one of those shoots that I really could have done all day long. One of the things that made this shoot extra special is the fact that Beth is Corey's cousin! Another really fun thing is that they are getting married in just a few weeks on a cruise! And guess what? We get to go! I'm sure we will have lots to post from that adventure but for now, enjoy Beth and Raja.

3 comments:

Hershbine Family said...

Okay first of all let me say... I am really jealous that you were not doing this when I got married. I know we have talked about it before but compared to your work my wedding pictures look like cheesy stereotypical wedding pics, I thought they were OK when we got them but now I think they are crap (with the exception of 2 or 3 that are just special). The other thing I want to say/ask is I love the 2008!! Just curious if you just came across this, or had this idea and found it... what a neat picture! Also, I just found the whole thing sweet and a little emotional, I know I am 8 years older than Beth (that does not seem like a lot to me now) I still sometimes think of her as the little curly blond headed snow white (she used to love) with a Minnie Mouse voice. I just love her and these pictures are beautiful!

Rhonda Walker said...

Oh goodness! Erin these pictures are absolutely beautiful. You really captured their beauty and love for each other. Thank you for doing such an amazing job. I am a little bias of course being Beth's mom but I too found this shoot very sweet and very emotional. Great job!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Erin,

Your work is beautiful. I too am a photographer, so I truly appreciate the work of others. I do not do weddings and today gave your and your husband's name to someone. I hope they give you a call. I know you would do them proud.
All the Best!