Wednesday, January 16, 2008

fun on the tracks...






Last, I just love this picture of Lauren.


I love to do sessions that are also gifts for someone! When Lauren told me she wanted to have some pictures done of her, Lindsey and Ethan for their mom, I thought it was a great idea. I used to work with Lauren and I have always admired her wit and her style. Since she and Lindsey both look like supermodels, it made my job really easy. However, I have to say that it is their supercute little brother who stole the show. He is full of stories to make his sisters laugh and has some killer dance moves! Here are some images of the day for now...slideshow to follow.

*ps...if you are interested in giving a session as a gift for someone, we do have gift certificates available. email or call me for details!*

1 comment:

Corey Nolen said...

i've told you this because you sit by me most of the day, but i love this shoot. winter offers such a contrasty(?) look at life. not all those colors bidding for your attention, just cold gray skies and dead brown trees. i think i've been surprized at how much that changes the mood of the shoot in such a pleasant way.