Wednesday, February 27, 2008

anniversaries and whatnot

I was so excited when Jessica emailed me last month about her upcoming wedding. She was in a Bible study with Corey back in the day and though we never knew each other well, she is one of those really kind, easy to like kinds of girls. Plus I have to tell you that she wrote me one of the nicest letters I have ever received after she and a friend drove to Memphis for our wedding. It was just one of those things that she didn't have to do but that meant so much to me. I have never forgotten it! What makes the connection even funnier/stranger/cooler is that she is also marrying a boy named Corey and they are marrying on the same day that we did--June 7!
Though hopefully you can't tell from the pictures, this was a pretty cold day last week when we did this engagement shoot. I really love the color in the pictures but here are a couple of others I played around with.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

ERIN!! these are absolutely beautiful... LOVE THEM!! wow, what a great job!