Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Promise of the week: post something to the blog everyday! I'm sorry that I have not posted all week but I really wanted to leave those pictures up of Lorie. I have a lot to post that I am excited about so stay tuned this week.






For now, here are some of my favorite friends, the Ryans. I have known Kyle and Libby since my junior year of high school when they were Young Life leaders (and just friends). Once I was in college with them, they became dear friends who invested in my life as well as helped me have a lot of fun. I was so excited when they finally (and trust me on this one...finally) got together, engaged and then married. I wish I could figure out a way to post the picture of Corey and me at their wedding because it is pretty funny. I still can't believe that Libby and Kyle drove here from Florida and I got to take pictures of their son, Tucker, who may officially be the cutest little boy in the world. Just spending time with them was one of the best things that happened all fall.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

LOVE the one of them walking in the field. So precious!