Thursday, March 06, 2008

joy

I knew that April and Jonathan were going to be fun from the first day that we met. You might remember their super fun engagement session from last fall when I mentioned their engagement story. Let me just tell you that it involved a series of events and a hot air balloon. The best thing about April and JJ is that their story is not only filled with great joy and laughter but it is also filled with such love and commitment. Their wedding was such a beautiful day and we were so honored to be a part of it. Click here for the slideshow of their wedding.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

stunning. every shot....stunning. love this couple! they are adorable.

Amy said...

Absolutely beautiful. You really captured the spirit of the wedding and the relationship. I wish I had known you when I got married.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, Erin! Emma came home Wednesday; and the first thing she said was, "Erin and that boy took our pictures at school, and Erin remembered me! Is that her brother?" I had to go back and explain all the relations - between you and Corey, Casey, Alex, etc. Too funny - "that boy." Sorry, Corey!

Mandy