Saturday, March 08, 2008

snow day

Okay, so it's the Alabama version of one but Attie and I were really excited to wake up to snow this morning. (Corey wasn't quite as excited.) My family is all in Memphis and Nashville and they keep sending me pictures of how much snow they are getting. I was starting to feel left out. Snow makes me miss people I love even more than usual because it's just not as fun to play in it by yourself. So, my mom, brother, and I have been exchanging pictures of our dogs in the snow. Here is possibly the most loved dog in the world.

Also, we have a wedding today! Our last wedding was on the cruise...what a switch.

5 comments:

Hershbine Family said...

how did you get him to sit so still in the snow... the last time I saw him in the snow he was too excited to pose really... but then again, his favorite cousin was there! that always seems to get him excited...
love this picture... we have some coming to our blog today too!

Anonymous said...

SOOOO Jealous! In Will's almost 8 years, Bham had snow 1 time...we move to HOT HOUSTON, and yall get snow multiple times this winter!! MISSING YOU!!! MISSING HOME!...hope yall are doing well!

LOVE, CHAR and family

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I cannot wait to see your pictures from April and Johnathans wedding. Thanks!

Beth said...

he is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Attie gets the cutest dog award for sure! great shot of him in the snow.

keely