Saturday, March 15, 2008

spring: welcome back

First up, an apology for being so absent this week. I got to spend some great time with people I love and though I didn't really take much of a break from working, I know my blog presence was lacking to say the least. I'm back now and will once again promise a week full of posts to make up for my break. It is almost spring, after all.

How incredibly sweet is this little baby? I am so excited to post some pictures that have green in the background! It seems that there is a little more green outside every day and I am so, so thankful for it. I think this is my first session where there was actually hope that it will really won't be winter forever. Davis was a model subject to photograph--cute, flirtatious, and totally laid back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.