Sunday, May 25, 2008

day 1. idaho

We made it! Corey and I are not big fans of flying (okay, actually we hate it) but we had two fabulous flights today and actually enjoyed the whole traveling experience. Here are a couple of shots from the plane. 

We met up with Josh, Keely and Salem and our vacation adventure felt like it had officially begun. Through the referral of a good friend, we were able to find an incredible steakhouse for dinner tonight. The food was amazing and the company ideal. So far, Idaho has surpassed my expectations which is actually saying a lot because I have been ready to visit Idaho for a long time. Also, I should say that it does feel like the longest day EVER. It feels like it has been daytime forever with the time changes. Being in the mountains is just the best. 


2 comments:

Mis said...

How fun! I hope you guys have a great trip! I can't wait to see more photos! I look at your blog everday now to see if you have added pictures!!
Missy

Andy, Kelly, and Myles said...

so glad y'all made it and that your flights went well! sounds like you're having a great time already--can't wait to hear more about it. miss you!
love, kel