Monday, May 26, 2008

Seniors 2009

Corey and I are SO excited to announce the launch of the Nolen Senior Sessions. We have been planning this for a long time and it has finally come together!

Back in January, when we met and started really discussing making a push into senior photography, we knew we wanted to do it our way. By our way, we mean that we wanted them to be fresh and fun and not your average, every day senior portraits. We wanted them to have style...atmosphere... and show a lot of personality. And so, without further ado, I present our first subjects of the 2009 year: Heather & Whitney.

If you know of upcoming seniors who are looking to do pictures in the next year, please let them know about us. We are offering discounted senior sessions for anyone who books before August 1.  These will be customized photo sessions created to show each individual senior. We guarantee this will NOT be your typical senior shoot!

For more information or to schedule a shoot email us: info@nolenphotography.com or call: 205.533.7664.  We are sticking to our commitment to stay affordable while offering a creative and fun photo shoot.








3 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Those are great!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Erin-Email me and let me know the specials/pricing for senior photography. I was planning on doing my son senior portraits myself but I think he would take better direction and ideas from someone else. And of course I LOVE your work because it isnt cheesy-its creative. I am really considering the sessions...and I know time is running out if I am to book before May.
Ok email me so I dont miss out..lbratina@bellsouth.net

Shea Halliburton said...

Erin! LOVE THESE! wonderful job. love all the fun colors and borders! where did you find the borders? so cool...