Thursday, May 01, 2008

two years in...

Jennifer and Allen have been married for a couple of years and decided that they needed some updated pictures. I thought that was a fabulous idea and had a blast traipsing around the sweet little town of Mt.Laurel with them. I think that this would be a great anniversary present for people, no matter how many years you've been married! It is just a great way to celebrate where you've been and where you're going. Obviously, there is still a lot of fun and romance between these two!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so excited at how good the photos turned out! You did such a great job!!

Anonymous said...

I love them all. Thanks for sharing. As always I think God has placed you both together for a special purpose. With much love.
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Sandy G.-- Allen & Jennifer you two look so much in love in these pictures. You both had a twinkle in your eyes. The video is so romanitic. Ya'll look so good together.