Tuesday, June 10, 2008

home

Like I said in the last post, I never know how a shoot will go. This session had to be rescheduled a couple of times due to weather and we came so close to missing this one as well as a result of threatening storms. It was late on a Friday afternoon and the gardens were nearly empty (one of my favorite things). I love the pictures from this shoot and I am once again so awed and grateful for the relationships and connections I experience through what I do. I'm not sure what was going on here but this picture cracks me up. I know it looks like we are playing peek-a-boo but we were not. I think this is more a look of exasperation...

This is a boy with more expression than you can believe. I wish I could include a live track of him talking along with the pictures.
Maybe one of my favorite pictures ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what personality he has... and so much life. i love the ones with the shirt off and hat on. too cute!

-jamie