Wednesday, June 04, 2008

just the beginning...

I may post some more vacation shots again someday but for now, I have so many other things that I want to post. We have had so much fun at the weddings we have shot recently. Something about photographing a wedding makes you feel like you have a whole new community of friends when they're over. We loved every minute of Tiffany and Rick's celebration last month. I am planning a longer post on their wedding and another May wedding soon but here are a couple of sneak peeks. Talk about a photogenic couple. We're begging Tiffany to let us do our first trash the dress session!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin.. wow!!! you are so talented! I just happened upon your sight through the grapevine (this is such a small world!)..anyways, the 4 of us should go to dinner and talk business soon! When we finally have a child we will definitely be calling y'all for pics!!! email or call soon!

Ashley said...

hey.. i think the last post I wasn't signed.. it was me..

Ashley said...

oh and I added your link on our blog.. hopefully we can send you some business (even though it doesn't sound like you need anymore for now!)